A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Two particles will collide every 10 seconds, and only one of them may survive.
Twist the matter inside to create colored lines of 4 or more subparticles of the same color, strengthening your particle, and prepare for the crash: the strongest particle wins the round!
This game requires:
- A screen with a resolution of 1600x900 pixels or greater
- 2 local players (call a friend and play together!)
- full color vision (sorry color blind friends...)
- [W] [A] [S] [D] - Move
- [Space] - Rotate clockwise
- [↑] [←] [↑] [→] - Move
- [Enter] - Rotate clockwise
- Mouse - Select options on the menu
- [M] - Mute music
- [N] - Mute sounds
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Oct 02, 2022|
|Tags||Local multiplayer, Ludum Dare 51, match-4|
|Code license||GNU General Public License v3.0 (GPL)|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.